new job...
I start my summer job at Marshfield Clinic tomorrow (Monday, June 5). I have the typical feelings of apprehension, but am excited to have an internship this summer working in the legal field with people I respect. Also, I will hopefully get to spend some time with my friends, Jason and Amy.
Only downside is that I will be leaving my wife in Madison during the week and only seeing her on the weekends. Hopefully the time apart will only draw us closer.
Wish me luck!
Only downside is that I will be leaving my wife in Madison during the week and only seeing her on the weekends. Hopefully the time apart will only draw us closer.
Wish me luck!

3 Comments:
best of luck, keep us posted on how things progress.
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home