Massachusetts - Day 5 or is there a vineyard on Martha's Vineyard?
Leah and I took a ferry from the cape to Martha's Vineyard today. The weather was perfect, so we just spent the day enjoying great scenery, long walks and being with each other. We basically strolled around the Vineyard, checking out the shops, museums, old homes, new homes, lighthouses and beaches on the way. The architecture on the island was amazing, and the views of the ocean from the different beaches were spectacular. Also, the ice cream at Mad Martha's was delicious - if you get to the Vineyard, try it.
I think the pictures pretty much explain Day 5 better than I ever could, so I'm going to let our photos do most of the talking:
I think the pictures pretty much explain Day 5 better than I ever could, so I'm going to let our photos do most of the talking:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home