2.17.2008

Currently Hating...

Winter. See here.

Marcus Point Cinemas. Our local theater canceled the U2 3D show yesterday because of demand for the Hannah Montana 3D movie. This is wrong on so many levels.

Reality Television. Thank you television writers for allowing this abomination to proliferate during your strike. I'm not blaming you for what you did, I'm just saying...

Counting Crows. I will stop hating you if you a) release your new album already and b) bring your tour somewhere near Madison this summer.

The 150+ pages of reading assigned for International Human Rights Law this week, which is less than what was assigned last week.

Superdelegates.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alicia Smith Osland said...

I think you cursed yourself w/ Hannah taking over U2 b/c you stated that you liked that crap album of radio head. What's wrong w/ your ears man...that was pure crap at its best. lol. Dang...Hannah over U2...that is so wrong.
Winter sucks!

4:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

finally, someone who is not afraid to tell teirney that he isn't the "music critic god"...go alicia! my opinion never counts.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Rev. <> said...

yeah, no kidding...Jesus, Teirney, don't you know i am the music critic god! On a brighter note - who doesn't hate super delegates?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Alicia Smith Osland said...

don't get me wrong...I loved one album of radiohead! I didn't mean to create a war at home ;)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home