Generation Z?
Apparently marketing folks are planning ahead for the next generation. Hard to imagine that the next generation will take ipods and wireless internet for granted the same way my generation takes computers for granted and the one before me took the television set for granted.
On a more important note, what comes after Generation Z? Do we start back at A? That would be strange because it would seem like going backwards. I'm wondering if maybe we could use symbols, like Generation @ or Generation ^.
I am also having a bit of an identity crisis, as I was under the impression I was part of Generation X for so long and according to the article, you had to be born by 1977 to be in GenX. This puts me squarely in Generation Y, which means I need to exist under a whole different set of assumptions.
On a more important note, what comes after Generation Z? Do we start back at A? That would be strange because it would seem like going backwards. I'm wondering if maybe we could use symbols, like Generation @ or Generation ^.
I am also having a bit of an identity crisis, as I was under the impression I was part of Generation X for so long and according to the article, you had to be born by 1977 to be in GenX. This puts me squarely in Generation Y, which means I need to exist under a whole different set of assumptions.

1 Comments:
i like the symbol idea. although, it didn't stick for prince.
Post a Comment
<< Home