On my way...
I posted a while back about an opportunity I received to study East Asian Water Law in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Well, I'm on my way. First stop, though, is San Francisco, where I have an 11-hour layover. Ugh. (Trust me, I'm regretting buying the cheaper tickets with the long layovers).
But I've decided to make the most of it, so I checked out the SF Giants website and found out they are playing the interleague rival A's in Oakland tonight. So I'm off to the game.
Let's hope Bonds takes one deep tonight so I can be part of the booing.
Well, I'm on my way. First stop, though, is San Francisco, where I have an 11-hour layover. Ugh. (Trust me, I'm regretting buying the cheaper tickets with the long layovers).
But I've decided to make the most of it, so I checked out the SF Giants website and found out they are playing the interleague rival A's in Oakland tonight. So I'm off to the game.
Let's hope Bonds takes one deep tonight so I can be part of the booing.

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
...so glad you got to go to a game in sanfran! love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home