5.13.2007

DMB stuff...

Finally done with finals, so I was taking some time to check out what I might do this summer. Stumbled onto the DMB website to check tour dates and saw this announcement about a new Dave and Tim release.

I can't wait. The DVD will be great, so that we can see some of what Tim does with his guitar (which is absolutely incredible). The set list for the show is here and includes two Tim solos and one song with Dave on piano.

The band is also releasing a CD from a live show at Alpine Valley near Milwaukee, where I have seen DMB twice. I wasn't at this show, however, so I can't tell you anything about it.

Has anyone heard any of the "live trax" discs? Which ones are worthwhile? I was thinking about this one with Bela Fleck featured on several tracks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home