3.29.2007

Water Law in Vietnam

Last week, I was offered one of eight positions in a program studying Comparative East Asian Water Law and Governance. The program takes place at the University of Hanoi, in Vietnam, for two weeks following spring finals.

One focus of the program is the lack of access to clean water that is experienced in many places in East Asia. Here is one article discussing issues in Indonesia, but Indonesia is not alone. Clean water is really a luxury that I, for one, too often take for granted.

So, needless to say, I'm excited about this opportunity and the few people who read this blog should be excited as well, because this will more than likely offer me a good reason to post pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger bradandgeo said...

pictures! yippee! oh yeah, congrats on the offer as well.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home