This is lame, but I still thought I'd share

ESPN.com allows you to personalize your ESPN front page to include information on all of your favorite teams. You can organize it however you want, so I typically keep information on the teams that are currently in action near the top (football in the fall, basketball/hockey in the winter, etc.).
Well, I went on the page today and all of the teams on my front page that are currently in action are first in their division. Badger Basketball - 1st in the Big Ten. Belmont Basketball - 1st in the A-sun (2 of their 5 losses to Big Ten opponents). Nashville Predators Hockey -1st in the Central Division. This could create for a very busy March/April, but I would welcome that in a second.
To Jason: Where are the Red Wings in the Central Division? O, right, they're in 2nd.
Well, I went on the page today and all of the teams on my front page that are currently in action are first in their division. Badger Basketball - 1st in the Big Ten. Belmont Basketball - 1st in the A-sun (2 of their 5 losses to Big Ten opponents). Nashville Predators Hockey -1st in the Central Division. This could create for a very busy March/April, but I would welcome that in a second.
To Jason: Where are the Red Wings in the Central Division? O, right, they're in 2nd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home