5.11.2006

done with finals

I have officially completed my first year of law school at the University of Wisconsin and for the most part, it was a very rewarding experience. It was certainly the most challenging thing i've ever done, but a little hard work never hurt anyone. I'm looking forward to an internship this summer with the legal department at the Marshfield Clinic and a clerkship with Judge Fiedler at the Dane County Circuit Court next fall.

I've got about a week now until my job starts, so I'll be killing time at Madison coffee shops and trying to write on to the Wisconsin Law Review and Wisconsin International Law Journal (either of which I would love to join this fall).

UPDATE: The internship at the Clinic will now start on June 5. So I will be in Madison until then (for the most part).

6 Comments:

Blogger bradandgeo said...

congratulations on finishing Teirney. how did the exams go?

3:48 PM  
Blogger teirney said...

exams went alright. constitutional law was brutal, but i think i b.s.'d enough to pass.

4:13 PM  
Blogger bradandgeo said...

that's what we like to hear from those who will be aiding our top political and judicial leaders!

9:25 AM  
Blogger teirney said...

let's remember that the top political and judicial leaders pretty much do the same thing...and their opinions actually matter.

9:29 AM  
Blogger bradandgeo said...

yeah, i guess my field isn't much different. heard any sermons lately?

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on finishing :) I can't wait to be done and move to Madison! It will be a refreshing change! I hope Marshfield treats you well...and feel free to come back to visit your cute chickens back at your own home as often as possible!! (yes, i'm including myself as one of your cute chickens)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home