Least exciting Final Four weekend in history?
Okay, so I'm only 26 and have only been watching the Final Four regularly since I was about 14. But I must say that I have never been more disappointed in three straight basketball games in my life. Every game was virtually over with 10 minutes of basketball left to watch. Of course, there is always the possibility of a huge comeback, but the three losing teams rarely even showed signs of life, let alone enough life to mount a comeback when down 10, 15, even 20 points.
Although I will forever be a fan of the upset, this weekend left me longing to see Duke battle Connecticut.
Overall, this was a very exciting tournament. But the end was anticlimactic, to say the least.
Just a brief rant.
Although I will forever be a fan of the upset, this weekend left me longing to see Duke battle Connecticut.
Overall, this was a very exciting tournament. But the end was anticlimactic, to say the least.
Just a brief rant.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home